INSIDE THE BLUE WHALE

Herein I shall endeavor to engage the reader in colorful reports of the events, personages and adventures that manifest at this modest but accommodating public house, now tucked quaintly beside the picturesque port at the southern edge of Antiquity Citadel.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Antiquity%20Citadel/132/45/22

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A NEW FACE FOR THE TAVERN

With the fresh paint hardly dry, I was gripped this week with the urge to enhance the entrance to the tavern. Perhaps I felt it needed a bit of charm added, to make it a more inviting doorway through which passersby would be compelled to pass. This picture marks only one phase of the addition, I must admit. I am a perfectionist at heart, and thus never satisfied, hence I continued to modify and tweak well into the night. Pleasantly, it does give me cause to be in residence longer, whenever such work beckons, and thus I am able to meet more visitors to the tavern--always a pleasant event.

No comments: