INSIDE THE BLUE WHALE

Herein I shall endeavor to engage the reader in colorful reports of the events, personages and adventures that manifest at this modest but accommodating public house, now tucked quaintly beside the picturesque port at the southern edge of Antiquity Citadel.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Antiquity%20Citadel/132/45/22

Monday, September 1, 2008

AN ENCOURAGING BEGINNING

I have been quite pleased and indeed humbled by the number of fine and felicitous citizens who have stopped at the tavern since I opened its doors on the 18th of August, past. The good wishes have been plentiful as well, and thus, of the establishment's future I remain optimistic. It has been my good fortune to meet many officers, soldiers, sailors and pirates, and I am indebted to them for their help in educating me about the lay of the land. Antiquity has a thriving and complex society, to say the least, and it has been an interesting undertaking to learn just how all the many pieces fit together within the scope of this realm.

No comments: